Quick Bites: Cupcake Goodness
Today on Quick Bites, lots of fun with cupcakes!
- First, maybe you want a cupcake or two but don’t want to go to the trouble of mixing a big batch and then finding other people to eat them with you. Because eating an entire batch of cucpakes would be wrong. Yes. Very wrong. Why are you looking at me like that? Anyway, lucky for you How Sweet Eats posted this recipe for One Bowl Vanilla Cupcakes For Two (via CraftGossip).
- For those who want a little more, Krissy’s Creations has a recipe for Hot Fudge Cupcakes You Eat With a Spoon (via Cupcakes Take the Cake). You’re welcome.
- Want to swirl two colours of icing on your cupcakes? You can buy two-part bags or use Our Best Bites’ handy instructions for using two bags for two-toned icing out of a single tip.
- Add cute chocolate butterflies and dragonflies to your cupcakes (or any cake) with advice from Sisteroo (via CraftGossip).
- Do you like cute cupcakes? Then warm your heart with this The Cupcake Blog post of a incredibly adorable Chilly Penguin cupcake by Little Cake House. Also via The Cupcake Blog are these sweet little VW Beetle cupcakes by Lindie Sugar Art.
- Don’t like cute cupcakes? Consider yourself exterminated by these two different yet equally awesome Dalek cupcakes: first HepKitten’s post of fondant-wrapped little techno-beasties and then these elegant drageed invaders on Cupcakes Take the Cake made by Crumbs & Doilies. Either way, you’re going to need a Doctor.
- Now, what if you love cute cupcakes and nerdy sci-fi cupcakes but also want a phenomenal cake to go with them? First of all, you’re asking a lot. Secondly, Jcake Homemade totally has you covered with this phenomenal Star Wars Cake and Cupcakes, which was also found at The Cupcake Blog.