Quick Bites: Menu of Recipe Goodness
Today on Quick Bites: yummy-looking recipes I want to try soon. Here they are arranged in a convenient daily meal plan:
- For breakfast I’ll have these Mini Cinnamon Streusel Pancake Muffins by Bakingdom.
- Of course, after a breakfast like that, I’d have to go out for a morning jog, just like I do every day that ends with the letter “J”. To quench my inevitable thirst, I’ll need some of Firefly Confections’ new Pink Lemonade Cake and/or Cake Balls.
- Pie is good for you, right? Good. For lunch I’ll have Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie by Our Best Bites.
- All of that baking is going to be a lot of work, so I’ll need an afternoon snack. Think I’ll try some Homemade Fudge Rounds by Confessions of a Cookbook Queen.
- I’ll then get some shells to plate this elegant dinner of Dessert on the Half Shell: Gâteau au Chocolat with Sea Salt and Olive Oil by SprinkleBakes.
- Lastly, as a palate-cleansing dessert (because what’s a cake blog menu without dessert?!) I’ll go for some of AmazingMoms’ Junior Mints Chocolate Cupcakes. And by “some” I mean “most.” I’d share a couple with my family, if they were kind and did the dishes from my day of baking joy!
If you’ve made any of these, let us know how they turned out! What recipes have you seen online that you’re dying to try?
And seriously, I’m considering trying that pie sometime soon to bring to one of Capital Confectioners’ monthly meetings. That’s right, if you come to our meetings, one of our members always brings a dessert to share! We meet the second Tuesday of every month, so check the calendar on our Meetup page to find out where the next meeting will be and come join us!